EU Citizen´s Family Card
EU Citizen´s Family Card is a permit granted to a foreign citizen with a solid relationship with a national of one of the countries that are part of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
In order to obtain the Community Family Card or Community Card, it is necessary to: (i) Accompany or join a citizen of the Union or another State part of the European Economic Area.
The citizen of the Union or another State part of the European Economic Area, must meet one of the following conditions:
- To be employed or self-employed in Spain
- Have sufficient economic resources for themselves and their family members
- If applicable, have adequate medical insurance.
The family members who may apply for the Community card once they are in Spain are the following:
- Unmarried partner registered in a public registry
- Unmarried partner not registered in a public registry
- Child of the citizen of the Union or of his spouse or registered partner
- Direct ascendant of the citizen of the Union or of the European Economic or of his/her husband/spouse
- Any member of the family in the country of origin who is dependent on or living with the Union citizen
If you want to carry out the procedures to get your Community Family Card, in a fast and simple way, you can count on us. We will avoid wasting time or difficulties of all kinds that usually arise in these processes of foreigners, since we are experts in the matter
Do you need legal advice?