Family reunification is a temporary residence authorization granted to family members of foreigners residing in Spain, by virtue of the right to family reunification. For this purpose, the following requirements must be met:
- Have sufficient financial means to meet the needs of the family.
- Have adequate housing
- The applicant The applicant must have resided in Spain for at least one year and have obtained authorization to reside for at least another year. However, in order to reunify the ascendants, the applicant must be the holder of a long-term or long-term-EU authorization.
The following persons may be reunited:
- Spouse/husband or person with whom the applicant maintains an affective relationship analogous to that of a spouse/husband.
- Children of the sponsor and the spouse or partner, including adoptedunder eighteen years of age or disabled who are objectively unable to provide for their own needs due to their state of health.
- Ascendant in the first degree of the applicant who is a long-term resident or long-term EU resident, or of his spouse or partner, when they are dependent on him, are over sixty-five years of age and there are reasons that justify the need to authorize residence in Spain.
When there are humanitarian reasons, it is exceptionally allowed to regroup the ascendant under sixty-five years.
If you want to carry out the procedures to reunite your relatives, in a fast and simple way, you can count on us. We will avoid wasting time or difficulties of all kinds that usually arise in these processes of foreigners, since we are experts in the matter
Do you need legal advice?